China's 11 foreign trade to grow by 20%
Updated: 2012-01-05 14:56
BEIJING - China's foreign trade last year is expected to grow by 20 percent to $3.6 trillion, while trade surplus will continue to narrow down to around $160 billion, commerce minister Chen Deming said Thursday.
China's foreign trade growth slows to 17.6% in Nov 2011-12-10 14:02
China buys and sells more textiles 2011-05-24 14:17
A trade surplus brought on by outdated perspectives 2011-01-18 11:59
Trade winds with EU blow cold 2011-07-15 11:27
- China's 11 foreign trade to grow by 20%
- China consumer prices to rise 4% in Dec
- Analysts: IPOs to remain common in 2012
- Sinochem to look for oil in deep waters
- Audit finds 'questionable' local govt transactions
- More trade frictions expected in 2012
- New capital rules for banks 'delayed to H2'
- PBOC to regulate RQFII programs