China Agricultural Bank chairman Xiang resigns
Updated: 2011-10-29 10:59
BEIJING - The Agricultural Bank of China, one of China's large State-owned banks, said Friday that its chairman Xiang Junbo has resigned.
Xiang resigned because of a "need related to the country's financial work," the bank said in a brief statement filed to the Shanghai Stock Exchange. It was not due to differences with the bank's board, the statement said.
- China's textile industrial output up 29% in Q1-Q3
- China Mobile launches new firm for 3G development
- China Agricultural Bank chairman Xiang resigns
- CDB to issue $1b loan package to African firms
- QQ.com launches Olympic strategy
- Emerging and service industries set for boost
- Chinese firms swoop for Saab
- US finding bodes ill for China's exporters