China creates 9.94m new jobs by end of Sept
Updated: 2011-10-25 11:33
BEIJING -- China created 9.94 million new jobs by the end of September, exceeding its target of 9 million jobs this year, the Ministry of Human Resources and Social Security said Tuesday.
The country's registered urban unemployment rate was 4.1 percent at the end of September, Yin Chengji, spokesman for the ministry, said at a news conference.
The unemployment rate was unchanged from that at the end of second quarter, Yin said.
Women still face bias on the job, survey finds 2011-10-22 08:59
Job seekers' prospects bright for Q4 2011-09-13 10:05
- China creates 9.94m new jobs by end of Sept
- JP Morgan confident in its China growth
- CNOOC says oil leaks in Bohai Bay sealed
- Japanese factory workers strike over wage dispute
- BYD sets up North American headquarters in LA
- Resource tax will not affect oil price
- China to simplify foreign exchange rules
- Home prices decline in suburban areas