- TV panels becoming bigger to meet customers' demand 2019-02-19
Chinese TV panel manufacturers are investing heavily in large-size screens with high-definition and cutting-edge technologies, a move that China's display panel industry hopes will help it to make headway against overseas competitors.
- Robots serving up savory food at artificial intelligence eateries 2019-02-18
A famous hotpot chain has gained even more popularity since it opened its intelligent restaurant in downtown Beijing in October 2018. Patrons eager to visit the establishment often have to wait an average of two hours to get a seat.
- OLED manufacturers' shares shine on foldable phone moves 2019-02-14
Share prices of organic light-emitting diode (OLED) manufacturers have skyrocketed for two consecutive days, after major smartphone vendors announced their plans to unveil foldable phones during the Mobile World Congress 2019, set to be held in Barcelona in late February.
- Express line linking Beijing's new airport to start test operation in Sept 2019-01-31
The 160-kph new airport line, linking south Beijing to the city's upcoming new airport in Daxing district, is the fastest intra-city rail transit in China.
- Trains to new Beijing airport being debugged 2019-01-31
Automated subway trains - without drivers - for transit from downtown Beijing to the new international airport under construction south of the city are being debugged, according to the manufacturer. The trains will also be the fastest subways in the country.
- China's fastest subway train to run in September 2019-01-30
Subway trains designed to run on Beijing's new airport subway line, which links the Beijing Daxing International Airport and Caoqiao subway station in downtown Beijing, made its debut on Tuesday.