Home > Services > Marriage and Family

Marriage and divorce

Updated : 2015-06-09

11. Certificates and documents that should be produced in handling the divorce registration

In accordance with the provisions of the Regulation on Marriage Registration, for a registration of divorce, the foreigner should produce the following documents and materials: (1) Valid passport and other valid international travel credentials; (2) Marriage Certificate; and (3) Divorce Agreement signed by both parties. The divorce agreement shall specify that the both parties are willing to divorce and the decisions of consensus on childcare, property and debt handling.