CHINA> Society
Woman electrocuted while taking a bath
(China Daily)
Updated: 2009-03-20 10:21

A young woman was electrocuted while she was taking a bath at her home in Wuyi Mountain city, Fujian province, just before the Chinese New Year. She was killed.

The woman's husband, named Jiang Liangsheng, first thought it had something to do with the shower facility.

But experts found that the entire building was in trouble because the wires were not properly grounded.

Some residents also reported they sometimes felt small electrical sparks on their body but never took it seriously. Some have tried to sell their apartments but no one wants to buy.

(Southeast Express)