Sinohydro raises 13.5b yuan in IPO
Updated: 2011-09-29 16:00
BEIJING -- Sinohydro Group Ltd, China's largest hydroelectric power plant builder, said Thursday that it has raised 13.5 billion yuan ($2.11 billion) so far this year from its initial public offering (IPO) on the Shanghai Stock Exchange (SSE).
Sinohydro set its IPO price at 4.5 yuan per share, the lower end of the pricing range of its 3-billion-share offering, according to a statement filed to the SSE.
Sinohydro's IPO set a record in China's domestic A-share markets this year. Its offering price indicates a 15-time price-earning ratio for the company.
Sinohydro aims to raise $2.3b in Shanghai IPO 2011-09-26 16:24
Sinohydro to raise $2.7b in share sale 2011-09-20 11:33
Sinohydro bidding for Ecuador power deal 2011-09-02 11:33
Sinohydro, ICE power up for $1.2b project 2011-08-10 09:34
- China expands lending to fund-hungry small firms
- '9% GDP growth' for 2011
- Self-sufficiency in ore to pass 50%
- Citic Securities raises $1.7b in HK
- Foreign pilots call for better safety systems
- Crunch comes for those with underground loans
- Mayor sorry for demolition death
- Minimum wheat purchase prices raised for '12