China's trade surplus to narrow to $150b
Updated: 2011-12-15 13:26
BEIJING - China's trade surplus is expected to narrow to around $150 billion this year, suggesting a basic balance in its foreign trade, the Ministry of Commerce said on Thursday.
The country's annual trade surplus topped $180 billion last year.
China issues 1st white paper on foreign trade 2011-12-07 14:28
China likely to see trade deficit in two years 2011-11-19 15:40
Trade surplus to drop to $150b: MOC 2011-11-16 16:14
Trade surplus shrinks as imports post surge 2011-11-11 07:37
- Chinese shares fall below 2,200
- 'Basically stable' yuan is goal for 2012
- VC firms shrug off chill in the equity market
- Something's cooking for biofuel gutter oil
- Export stability seeked
- RMB business boosts Hong Kong's status: official
- Zimbabwe-China JV biggest diamond producer
- New ways to set wind power prices