WHAT do you need?
All you need is an article. It can be a story telling your first contact with pandas, or your experience of traveling in Chengdu, or anecdotes about you and local people...
WHEN is the closing date for entries?
March 31, 2016
WHERE will your work be exhibited?
Your work will have the opportunities to appear on China’s most influential English-language Web portal chinadaily.com.cn or related media platforms.
HOW do you join the contest?
- Stories are around 500 English words.
- Articles containing photos related to Chengdu are preferred. Photos must be original and submitted in a jpg format with a width greater than 600 pixels.
- Each participant is permitted to submit a maximum of three entries.
- Send your entries to email@example.com.
HOW do we choose the winners?
All entries will go through an assessment and vote by the China Daily editorial team.
WHAT are the prizes?
- First prize (1 person): laptop
- Second prize (5 persons): iPad mini
- Third prize (10 persons): Amazon Kindle e-book reader
- Fourth prize (15 persons): 16GB USB flash drive
- All the prize-winners will be awarded an honor certificate by China Daily
Winners will receive prizes or the cash equivalent, at the organizer's discretion.
- First prize
- Second prize
- Third prize
- Fourth prize