- 2016 Silk Road food festival served up in Yangzhou
Yangzhou is hosting a food festival from Sept 23 to 26, laying the table for 50 different specialties from across the Silk Road region.
- Yangzhou launches new tourist discount card
Yangzhou is bidding to lure more visitors to the historic city in Jiangsu province by launching a new tourism card offering bigger discounts on more venues than ever before on Sept 26.
- Yangzhou celebrates tradition with international festival
People in Yangzhou, Jiangsu province, enjoyed a festival that showcased not only their own culinary specialties but also those of other places along the ancient Silk Road, including Italy and Turkey.
- Food gala opens in Yangzhou
There was an opening ceremony for the 4-day Silk Road Cuisine Display in the city of Yangzhou, Jiangsu province, on Sept 11.
- Yangzhou food exhibition for cultural exchanges
There was an exhibition of cuisine from countries along the Silk Road in the city of Yangzhou, Jiangsu province, on Sept 12.