Home > Services > Employment

Job security

Updated : 2015-06-10

Foreigners seeking employment in China need to enter into labor contracts with employers

In accordance with Rules for the Administration of Employment of Foreigners in China,the employer and its foreign employee should,in accordance with law,conclude a labor contract,the term of which shall not exceed five years. The employment permit of the employed foreigner shall cease to be effective upon the expiration of the term of the labor contract between the foreigner and his employer. If renewal is required,the employer should,within thirty days prior to the expiration of the contract,submit an application to the labor administrative authorities for the extension of term of employment,and after approval is obtained,proceed to go through formalities for the extension of the employment permit.

Previous Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next Page