BEIJING -- The death toll of China's major earthquake still stood at Tuesday's figure of 69,195 as of Wednesday noon, the State Council Information Office said in a statement.
The number of the injured reduced by one to 374,176 and people reported missing decreased by three to 18,389 after the 8.0-magnitude quake jolted southwestern Sichuan Province and neighboring regions on May 12.
As of Wednesday noon, 96,383 injured people had been hospitalized and 86,359 have recovered and left hospital. There are still 7,380 people in hospital, the statement said.
The government disaster relief fund had reached 54.86 billion yuan (about $7.95 billion), including 49.75 billion yuan from the central budget and 5.11 billion yuan from the local budget.
Domestic and foreign donations had reached 55.46 billion yuan in cash and goods, of which 20.14 billion yuan had been forwarded to the quake-hit areas.
About 1.58 million tents, 4.87 million quilts, 14.1 million garments and 1.62 million tons of fuel oil had been sent to the quake-hit areas, it said.