Chinese stocks close lower Monday
Updated: 2011-10-31 15:39
BEIJING-- Chinese shares closed lower Monday with the benchmark Shanghai Composite Index lost 0.21 percent, or 5.16 points, to 2,468.25.
The Shenzhen Component Index fell 0.77 percent, or 81.08 points, to close at 10,480.91.
- Restructure 'urgent' as population benefit ebbs
- Top financial officials changed in major reshuffle
- Small businesses seek less room to maneuver
- FAW reports $7.88m net loss in Q3
- Wrangle over auto warranty rules
- Beijing's free Wi-Fi will be safe
- It's quality not quantity for Dell
- China train makers' profits slump