The approval process for prisoners' sentence commutation and parole in China will be much stricter under a new guideline.
- China's top court to clarify biodiversity protection laws
- China's top court highlights penalty for evasion, obstruction of law enforcement
Guiding Opinions of the Supreme People's Court on Several Issues Concerning Properly Handling Civil Cases Related to COVID-19 Epidemic in Accordance with the Law (III)
For the purposes of properly handling cases over the foreign-related commercial and maritime disputes involving the COVID-19 epidemic in accordance with the law...
- Several Opinions of the Supreme People's Court on Providing Judicial Services and Safeguards for the Construction of the “Belt and Road” by People's Courts
- Opinions of the Supreme People's Court on Further Providing Judicial Services and Guarantees by the People's Courts for the Belt and Road Initiative
Chinese courts have pledged to promote the rule of law in the digital economic development, through international exchange on the issue to ensure the global economy grows in a more open and inclusive fashion.
- Zhou Qiang reiterates protecting rights of the elderly
- Yang Wanming attends JDRN launch meeting