您现在的位置: Language Tips> Survival English> Business English  
   
 





 
商务英语:索赔
[ 2009-08-19 11:19 ]

索赔

1.We are very sorry to inform you that your last shipment is not up to your usual standard.

  贵方运到的最后一船产品不符合原来标准,特此奉告。

2.We shall appreciate your prompt attention to the adjustment of this claim.

  就...,敬请迅速处理。

3.We would like to submit this claim to arbitration.

  本公司要将索赔一事提出仲裁。

4.If the cargoes cannot be found within a few days, we will file our claim for the full settlement of them.

  若数日内货物不能运到,我们就提出全额清偿索赔。

5.A claim for damage will be filed on us together with your surveyor’s report as evidence.

  具体索赔要求,将随同公证行的检验报告一起提交我方。

6.However, the B/L shows that when the shipping company received the goods, they were in apparent good condition. The liability is certainly not on our side.

  但货运提单显示船公司收到货时,货物外表良好。因此,该损害我方并无责任。

7.Since this claim was filed two months after their arrival at your port, we regret that it cannot be accepted.

  你方于该货抵达你港二个月以后,才提出上项索赔,故我方歉难受理。

8.This consignment is not up to the standard stipulated in the contract. We are now lodging a claim with you.

  这批货的质量低于合同规定的标准,现向你方提出索赔。

9.We regret very much that you shipped bulk goods not corresponding in quality with the sample.

  你们运来的这批货与样品的质量不相符,我们深感遗憾。

10.One of the cases was badly smashed and the contents were seriously damaged.

  其中的一个箱子散架了,里面的东西严重损坏。

11.We regret that the damages are chiefly due to poor packing which is not adequately reinforced.

  很抱歉,损坏主要是由于没有很好加固、包装极差造成的。

12.There is a difference of 35 tons between the actual landed weight and the invoiced weight of this consignment.

  这批货的实际重量和发票上的重量相差35吨。

13.It is natural that you should be responsible for all the losses resulting from the delay shipment.

  当然,你方应对延误装运造成的一切损失负责。

14.According to the surveyor’s report, the damage was due to rough (careless) handling during transit.

  根据检查员报告,损坏是由于运输中操作不小心造成的。

15.Please check the matter up and let us have your instruction on the disposition of the incorrect shipment very soon.

  请核实此事,并尽快通知我们处理误送货物的指示。

16.We hold the goods at your disposition.

  我们保留货物等候你们处置。

17.The case was broken and its contents were damaged.

  箱子破裂,内装货物受损。

18.These errors on your part cause us to disappoint our important customers.

  你方的这些差错导致我方使一些重要的客户失望。

19.On examination we found that the goods do not agree with the original sample.

  经过检查,我们发现货物与原样品不一致。

20.When unpacking the case, we found the colour unsatisfactory.

  开箱后,我方发现颜色不令人满意。

21.We find that the quality of your shipment is not in conformity with the agreed specification.

  我们发现你方来货的质量与所协定的规格不完全一致。

22.Upon examination, we found you have sent us the wrong goods.

  通过检查,我们发现你方发错了货。

(来源:网络 英语点津 Jennifer 编辑)

相关阅读:

对话:公司发生了糟糕的事

对话:工作时常用的借口

对话:如何招待外国经理

垃圾邮件的好处和坏处

 

 

英语点津版权说明:凡注明来源为“英语点津:XXX(署名)”的原创作品,除与中国日报网签署英语点津内容授权协议的网站外,其他任何网站或单位未经允许不得非法盗链、转载和使用,违者必究。如需使用,请与010-84883631联系;凡本网注明“来源:XXX(非英语点津)”的作品,均转载自其它媒体,目的在于传播更多信息,其他媒体如需转载,请与稿件来源方联系,如产生任何问题与本网无关;本网所发布的歌曲、电影片段,版权归原作者所有,仅供学习与研究,如果侵权,请提供版权证明,以便尽快删除。
相关文章 Related Story
 
 
 
本频道最新推荐
 
对号入座:看看你属于哪一族?
印度首次出现“女孩潮”
网页排名 page rank
New law protects news media
杰克逊冥寿日安葬洛杉矶
翻吧推荐
 
论坛热贴
 
晒晒小D机器人暴强的翻译
美国校园最in俗语大全
试译河东狮吼的经典台词
50个技巧改变你的2009
盂蘭節怎么翻译?