您现在的位置: Language Tips> Survival English> Oral English  
 





 
“乘地铁”须知
[ 2008-04-18 10:50 ]

北京正在拥有越来越多的地下铁路,也正在拥有越来越多的外国观光客。如果有老外向你求助怎样乘地铁,你该怎么说呢?我们一起来学习一下。

Visitor: Can you tell me how to get to Wangfujing?

你能否告诉我去王府井怎么走吗?

Man: You can take the subway.

您可以乘地铁。

Visitor: Oh, I just can't figure out the subway system at all.

哦,我不知道该怎么坐。

Man: But it's easy to get to Wangfujing from here by the sub-way.You take the downtown Line 5 train and get off at Dongdan. Dongdan station is a transfer station. Then you take the Line 1 train and get off at Wangfujing.

可是从这儿乘地铁到王府井很方便。你坐南向的5号线列车,在东单下车。东单站是个换乘站。然后坐1号线在王府井下车。

Visitor: OK, do you know where the nearest subway station is?

好吧。您知道最近的地铁车站在哪么?

Man: It's over there across the Fourth Ring Road beside the Anhui Building.

就在四环路对面安徽大厦的旁边。

Visitor: Thank you.

谢谢。

In the subway station

Visitor: Is this the right subway to Dongdan?

这就是去东单的地铁吗?

Conductor: Yes, you take the train to Songjiazhuang direction, and go nine stops.

是的,你坐开往宋家庄方向的列车,一种九站路。

Visitor: How much is the fare?

车费多少?

Conductor: Two yuan. A flat fare with unlimited transfers throughout the entire system.

两块钱。单一票制,可以乘坐全部的地铁线路。

(注:以下对话发生在北京地铁使用辅币——即代表车票的硬币,可多次使用——之后)

Visitor: What should I do with the token?

我该怎么用这个辅币呢?

Conductor: You put it in the slot at the turnstile and then push the turnstile to get into the platform.

您把它投入旋转栅门的缝槽里,然后推动旋转栅门就可以进入站台了。

Visitor: By the way, how can I get out of the platform after I get off the train?

顺便问一下,我下车后怎么出站台呢?

Conductor: That's very easy. The exits are always open, and there are signs.

那很容易,出口处总是敞开着,也有标识。

(英语点津Annabel 编辑 )

我要学习更多口语表达
 
 
相关文章 Related Stories
 

 

 

 
 

本频道最新推荐

     
  “乘地铁”须知
  新官上任开场白
  写辞职信也要小心
  各种各样的“人品”
  招聘者告白

论坛热贴

     
  做人不能太CNN (C-E)
  大吨小标怎么翻呢?
  some words about PC , thanks
  推广员如何翻译
  讨论下,暧昧如何翻译
  “戳穿了达赖的谎言”怎样表达?