您现在的位置: Language Tips> Survival English> Oral English  
 





 
《老友记》实用口语精选2
[ 2008-01-10 10:21 ]

大名鼎鼎的美剧《Friends(老友记)》大家是都知道的,这可是大家学习美语的宝典之一。我们为您精选出一些实用的口语,供您学习。

That's not why we bought the ticket。那并不是我们买票的原因。

Are you still talking about football? 你们还在谈论足球吗?

She has issues. 她有点意见。

Why are you here? 你怎么会在这里?/ 你来这里干什么?

She is pregnant. 她怀孕了。

There's some(kind of)misunderstanding between them. 他们之间有误会。

I've already seen this one! (看电视时)这集我看过了。

Are you through with that? 你完事了吗?

Whose little ball of paper is this?! 这是谁的纸团?

Let me fluff the pillow. 让我把枕头拍松一下。

You're scaring me. 你吓到我了。

You're like all chaotic and twirly. 你看起来很慌张。/ 你慌慌张张的。

He can do no wrong. 他不可能犯错。

Has anybody seen my engagement ring? 有人看到我的订婚戒指吗?

Don't touch that. 不要碰它。

You stomped on my heart in front of my (entire) family! 你让我在全家人面前出丑!

We will find it. 我们会找到它的。

Don't be mad. 不要生气。

I can't do it. 我办不到。

You might be where he is right about now if you keep doing this. 你再这样做的话就会变得跟他现在一样。

They wanted me to be involved. 他们想我加入。

What's that curry taste? 怎么会有咖喱味?

Why is he going to call me? 他怎么会要给我电话?

She just graduated. 她刚毕业。

We don't have to know that. 我们不需要知道。

(中山大学通讯员陈萌供稿 英语点津 Annabel编辑)

我要学习更多口语表达
 
 
相关文章 Related Stories
 

 

 

 
 

本频道最新推荐

     
  《老友记》实用口语精选2
  学会自我激励(3)
  外贸跟单员手册(8)
  《老友记》实用口语精选1
  学会自我激励(2)

论坛热贴

     
  pee park
  狗不理的英文招牌很可能成为新的国际笑话
  to my 2007
  “盛饭” 英语怎么说?
  “化谈妆”或“化得妆很淡”怎么翻译啊
  How to Heal and Move On After Breaking Someone's Heart