您现在的位置: Language Tips> Survival English> Business English  
 





 
商务公关:接听电话
[ 2007-08-16 10:23 ]

在商业领域,通过电话行销,能够使公司的整体工作效率大幅提高。接听电话中需要掌握一些技巧,如注意在接听过程中保持亲切和气的态度、确定来电目的、确定来电者的身份等。

A: Hello! Is this Commercial Information Consultancy Company?

喂,请问是“商业信息咨询公司”吗?

B: Yes, CIC. May I ask who is calling?

是的,CIC公司。请问您是哪位?

A: This is Lisa Wang, International Trade Group.

我是王莉莎,是“国际贸易集团公司”的。

B: What can I do for you, Miss Wang?

有什么事吗,王小姐?

A: I'd like you to give me some information about an American company. Its name is Johnson International Fastfood Co. Limited.

我希望你们提供一些一家美国公司的消息。公司名称是“约翰逊国际快餐有限公司”。

B: Could you repeat the name of the company, please?

可以再说一遍该公司的名字吗?

A: Johnson International Fastfood Co. Limited.

“约翰逊国际快餐有限公司”。

B: Just a moment, please. Let me check about it on our computer.

请稍等。让我在电脑里查一下。

A: Thank you.

谢谢。

B: We do have the company listed in our information system, Miss Wang. What information are you interested in?

我们的信息系统中有该公司的情况,王小姐。你想知道些什么?

A: The more detailed, the better.

越详细越好。

B: When do you need it, Miss Wang?

什么时候要?

A: As soon as possible.

越快越好。

B: Can you tell me your fax number? I'll fax you the information.

你能告诉我你的传真号码吗?我传真给你。

A: That's a good idea. Our fax number is 63590158.

好主意。我们的传真号码为63590158。

B: All right. You'll have it soon.

好的。你要的信息不久就会收到。

A: Thank you very much.

真是太感谢你了。

B: My pleasure.

不用客气。

(来源:竞学网 英语点津 Annabel 编辑)

我要学习更多商务英语

 
 
相关文章 Related Stories
 

 

 

 
 

本频道最新推荐

     
  “腹胀”怎么说
  培训在工作中最重要(续)
  商务函电开头套用语(8)
  “睡眠不好”怎么说
  培训在工作中最重要

论坛热贴

     
  开个题目大家扯:hotel & restaurant
  追求某人
  请教工商年检如何翻译
  How to translate “中国老字号”into English?
  "港股直通车"怎么翻译?
  两免一补怎么说?