您现在的位置: Language Tips> Survival English> Business English  
   
 





 
 
外贸英语:支付
[ 2007-03-08 10:00 ]

支付条件的商讨是国际贸易中的重要一部分。下面是一些有关支付的英语表达。

1. Payment is to be effected (made) before the end of this month.
这个月末以前应该付款。

2. It's convenient to make payments in pound sterling.
用英镑付款较方便。

3. Now, as regards payment, we've agreed to use U.S. Dollar, am I right?
至于付款,我们已同意用美圆,对吗?

4. We may have some difficulties making payments in Japanese yen.
用日圆付款可能会有困难。

5. I've never made payment in Renminbi before.
我从未用过人民币付款。

6. We can't accept payment on deferred terms.
我们不能接受延期付款。

7. What's your reason for the refusal of payment?
你们拒付的理由是什么?

8. Collection is not paid.
托收款未得照付。

9. We don't think you'll refuse to pay.
我们相信你们不会拒付。

10. Only one refusal of payment is acceptable to the bank.
银行只接受一次拒付。

11. You ought to pay us the bank interest once payment is wrongly refused.
如果拒付错了,你们应该偿付我方的银行利息。

12. We'll not pay until shipping documents for the goods have reached us.
见不到货物装船单据,我们不付款。

13. We're worrying that a decline in prices might lead to refusal of payment.
我们担心市场价格下跌会引起拒付。

14. Of course payment might be refused if anything goes wrong with the documents.
如果单据有问题,当然可以提出拒付。

15. The equipment will be paid in installments with the commodities produced by our factory.
设备以我们工厂生产的产品分期偿还。

(来源:大耳朵英语 英语点津Annabel编辑)

分享按钮
中国日报网英语点津版权说明:凡注明来源为“中国日报网英语点津:XXX(署名)”的原创作品,除与中国日报网签署英语点津内容授权协议的网站外,其他任何网站或单位未经允许不得非法盗链、转载和使用,违者必究。如需使用,请与010-84883631联系;凡本网注明“来源:XXX(非英语点津)”的作品,均转载自其它媒体,目的在于传播更多信息,其他媒体如需转载,请与稿件来源方联系,如产生任何问题与本网无关;本网所发布的歌曲、电影片段,版权归原作者所有,仅供学习与研究,如果侵权,请提供版权证明,以便尽快删除。
相关文章 Related Story
 
 
 
本频道最新推荐
 
有“地域偏见”的placist
愚人节到来 整盅大战揭幕
翻译中的“详”与“略”
北大“会商制度” consultation program
看看英语怎么“骗”人
翻吧推荐
 
论坛热贴
 
原来国家的名字如此浪漫
Funny lines about getting married
关于工资的英语词汇大全
关于职业装的英语词汇
余光中《尺素寸心》(节选)译