您现在的位置: Language Tips> Survival English> Business English  
   
 





 
 
房地产英语:委托代理出售
[ 2006-10-17 10:33 ]

Mr. Johnson因为要回英国,要把他在香港的房子卖掉。但是他的工作很忙,没时间自己处理,于是他来到一家物业代理公司。下面是他们之间的对话。

A--Agent James Wilson
物业代理詹姆士·威尔逊
C--Client Mr. Johnson
客户约翰逊先生

A: Good morning, sir. Have a seat please.
先生,早上好,请坐。

C: I would like to know the state of the residential property market right now because I have an apartment to sell.
我想知道现时住宅物业的市场情况,因为我想把我的住宅出售。

A: Sure, here is my business card. I'm James Wilson. Let me explain to you how things are. In recent months, the demand for residential properties has become extremely high. The price of residential property has risen almost twenty percent.
没问题,这是我的名片。我叫詹姆士·威尔逊。让我向你解释一下住宅物业的市场情况。 最近几个月住宅物业需求挺大。房屋价格上涨了将近20%。

C: Really? Since I have to go back to England within the next few months, I would like to sell my apartment as soon as possible.
真的?由于我必须于在几个月内返回英国,所以我想尽快卖出我的房子。

A: Don't worry, sir. I think it's a seller's market right now. Let me get down some information about your apartment first. What is your property's address?
先生,不用担心,现在是卖方市场。。让我先记录一些关于你的房子的资料。请问你的房子在哪里?

C: Flat C.15/F, Tong House, Tai Koo Shing.
在太古城唐厦十五楼C室。

A: What is the square footage of your property? How many bedrooms and living rooms?
你的房子面积有多大? 有几间卧室和客厅?

C: Its gross area is approximately nine hundred square feet. There's one living room, one dining room, one master bedroom and two other bedrooms.
建筑面积约九百平方英尺。有一个客房,一个饭厅,一间主卧室和两间客卧。

A: What is the orientation and view?
你的房子的座向及观景怎么样?

C: It faces south with a hillside view.
它是朝南,面对山景的。

A: The market price for Tong House is around five thousand Hong Kong dollars per square foot, but it also depends on the internal layout and condition of the house.
唐厦的市场售价每平方英尺约五千港币,不过要视房子的内部布局及装修而定。

C: I would like to ask four point five million Hong Kong dollars.
我希望定价为港币四百五十万元。

A: May I have your name and contact number, Sir?
先生,可否告知我你的名字及联络电话号码?

C: Johnson, and my contact number is 28765432. My office number is 21234567.
我叫约翰逊,我的联系电话是28765432,公司电话号码是21234567。

A: Thank you, Mr. Johnson. May I ask you one more question? When will your property become available?
谢谢你,约翰逊先生。我可以再问你一个问题吗?请问你的房子何时可以交付?

C: In about one month.
约一个月之后。

A: Also, Mr. Johnson, I would like to remind you my company will charge a commission equivalent to one percent of the transaction price in the event of a successful selling of the property through our introduction.
还有,约翰逊先生,我想提醒你,如果我们为你成功介绍买家,本公司向你收取成交价的百分之一作为佣金。

C: No problem.
没有问题。

A: Thank you very much. I will introduce your property to our clients. When they want to see your property, I will give you a call.
非常感谢,我会把你的房产介绍给我公司的客户。如果客户想看楼,我会通知你的。

C: Thank you.
谢谢。

(改编自:英语周报 英语点津 Annabel 编辑)

中国日报网英语点津版权说明:凡注明来源为“中国日报网英语点津:XXX(署名)”的原创作品,除与中国日报网签署英语点津内容授权协议的网站外,其他任何网站或单位未经允许不得非法盗链、转载和使用,违者必究。如需使用,请与010-84883631联系;凡本网注明“来源:XXX(非英语点津)”的作品,均转载自其它媒体,目的在于传播更多信息,其他媒体如需转载,请与稿件来源方联系,如产生任何问题与本网无关;本网所发布的歌曲、电影片段,版权归原作者所有,仅供学习与研究,如果侵权,请提供版权证明,以便尽快删除。
相关文章 Related Story
 
 
 
本频道最新推荐
 
仿冒产品 brand copycat
也谈“信、达、雅”
桑德拉•布洛克获评最佳明星邻居
Happy Birthday, WWW!万维网诞生20周年
Third cold snap set to strike
翻吧推荐
 
论坛热贴
 
原来国家的名字如此浪漫
Funny lines about getting married
关于工资的英语词汇大全
关于职业装的英语词汇
余光中《尺素寸心》(节选)译