伊朗铝业计划投资5.5亿美元开采几内亚铝矾土矿

来源:中国日报网
2016-07-24 01:51:00
分享

中国日报网7月24日电 据英国路透社7月22日报道,伊朗铝业计划在2016年底动工建设在几内亚的Dabola-Tougue铝矾土矿项目,预计基础设施投资金额为5.5亿美元。

伊朗铝业在几内亚注册的公司Societe des Bauxites de Dabola-Tougue ,SBDT),该公司2015年与几内亚政府重新签署了Dabola-Tougue铝矾土矿的开采权基础协议,获得了25年的开采权。

在SBDT公司中,伊朗铝业占股51%,几内亚政府占股49%。

Dabola-Tougue铝矾土矿位于几内亚中部地区,矿区总面积为5684平方公里,分成Dabola矿区和Tougue矿区。其中,在Dabola矿区,共勘探出13处矿点;在Tougue矿区,勘探出12处矿点。

早在1992年,伊朗铝业就与几内亚政府签署协议,获得Dabola-Tougue矿区的采矿权证。但由于随后伊朗国内的政局变化、西方国家对伊制裁等多种原因,伊朗铝业一直未能实质性启动Dabola-Tougue矿的开采。

2015年,伊朗铝业与几内亚政府重新签署了协议,伊朗铝业再次获得25年的开采权,其有效期2015-2040年,可延期。

伊朗方面承担开发Dabola-Tougue矿的执行公司为Iranian Mines &Mining Industries Development &Renovation ,IMIDRO;这是一家伊朗国有控制企业。

该项目预计前期基础设施投资金额为5.5亿美元,建设内容主要是修建一条325公里长的公路(用于运输矿石)、在几内亚首都科纳克里自治港建设一个面积达33公顷的矿石散装码头和堆场。

驻几内亚使馆经商处

2016年7月23日

Guinea's SBDT bauxite project to begin mine construction this year

Reuters Africa

Fri Jul 22, 2016

CONAKRY, July 22 (Reuters) - Guinea's Societe des Bauxites de Dabola-Tougue (SBDT) expects to begin construction on a mine by the end of this year that would allow it to exploit its large, untapped reserves of bauxite, the company's chief executive said on Friday.

The state of Iran holds a 51 percent stake in SBDT, which owns permits over 5,684 square kilometres. Guinea holds the remaining 49 percent.

"We are currently finalising the feasibility studies. We plan to begin work before the end of this year," Fode Diaby told Reuters.

The concession includes 13 bauxite plateaus at Dabola and 12 at Tougue, both in central Guinea, which have a combined reserve of over 600 million tonnes, according to the company.

The project has remained largely dormant since the original agreement between Guinea and Iran was signed in 1992. However, the two nations renewed the 25-year agreement last year.

Iranian Mines &Mining Industries Development &Renovation (IMIDRO), a major state-owned holding company active in the mining sector, is now lending financial backing to the project, which is expected to cost around 505 million euros ($553.68 million).

"For the evacuation of the ore, we will construct a 325 km (201 miles) transport route. Eventually, a 33-hectare space at the Autonomous Port of Conakry will be developed," Diaby said.

Guinea claims it is home to the world's largest reserves of bauxite, yet it ranks fourth in exports. The government is aiming to boost production by 30 percent before the end of 2016.

分享